We satisfy the sweet tooth this month with a salted chocolate fudge spruced up with cranberries and nuts. This one is from the Food Fox’s kitchen.
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 10 ml ground cinnamon
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 400 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 45 ml butter
- flaked sea salt, to taste
- 100 g pecan nuts, chopped
- 80 g dried cranberries
- Place all the ingredients (except for the nuts and cranberries) in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, ensuring the water does not touch the bowl. Allow the ingredients to melt, stirring occasionally. When fully melted, add the chopped nuts and cranberries and stir well.
- Working quickly, pour into a medium size dish and chill for 4–6 hours, or until firm.
- Cut into squares or small bars before serving.